Bbuckle-adjustable waist bag with 100% wool trim in fantasy style
- This small buckle-adjustable waist bag with linen/cotton lining on belt with 100% wool woven trim is inspired by the outfit of magician Triss Merigold, one of the characters from the game and book „The Witcher”.
The bag is made of artificial leather/suede. The bag is held on the belt and can be removed from it, just like the belt can be used separately. The length of the belt is adjustable with a buckle. An extra layer of linen or cotton lining has been added inside the bag. Color may vary due to fabric rotation. Contact us for the latest color palette.
The bag is decorated with contrasting thread and handwoven trim made of 100% woollen thread. The color of the trim may vary, as we are using small leftover pieces. The color will match the color of the bag.
Actual colors may vary depending on the light and monitor settings
SIZE AND COLOR
- clean with a damp cloth.
- no wet wash!
|Size||Bust circumference||Waist circumference||Hips circumference|
In order to accurately determine the size necessary to order clothing, measure yourself and compare your body measurements with the dimensions given in the table.
Please take measurements only on a naked body. We take measurements with a centimeter tape while standing upright and breathing freely. The bust circumference is given without the bra.
- Height - we measure in a straight line from the top of the head to the feet, standing without shoes, with feet together.
- Chest circumference - we measure horizontally in its widest circumference.
- Waist circumference - we measure horizontally in the place of the largest narrowing of the torso.
- Hip circumference - we measure horizontally around the buttocks in their largest circumference.