100% wool handwoven belt in purple color, 200 cm
- Ready for shipping!
- Early medieval tablet belt/selvage woven from 100% wool thread for the Vikings and Slavs.
The belt is made with the traditional and laborious technique of weaving on tablets. It is one of the characteristic elements of early medieval costume.
It is made of100% wool thread in selected color.
Belt length is 200 cm / 79 inch + tassels
Strap width is 3-3.5 cm / 1.4 inch
The belt is a ready-made product.
The actual color may be slightly different from the picture shown due to monitor settings and light. If you are looking for a different color, please contact us.
The offer includes the belt only. All other elements visible in the picture are not included in the set! ----------
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTION
• washing in temperature 20C/30C
• wool clothes can be washed only by hands
• do not use bleach or stain removers
• no spinning (it is damaging for seams and fibres)
• hang in the vertical position to dry
• to keep the look, it’s best to iron clothes inside out, up to 120C (one dots)