Pskov blue linen dress with two wedges and gathered neckline hand-finished in size L
- The dress is based on Early medieval findings from Pskov in Kyiv Rus. Ready for shipping!
An underdress or gown is a basic element of a woman's clothing, suitable for many areas of early and late medieval Europe. It can be worn as a summer dress or as a underdress.
The dress is based on Early medieval findings from Pskov in Kyiv Rus, it's probably a Viking dress.
The dress is made according to an archaic pattern. The neckline is gathered in fine pleats and bound with a narrow linen strip, the free ends of which were tied together. At the shoulders, there are square gussets. Sleeves are regular with gussets and they narrow in the wrists. The dress has side wedges sewn from the waist, thanks to is wide at the bottom. It can be worn as a pregnancy dress, and after as just a regular wide dress. .
Available in size L: 99-106 cm bust. Dress length is- 139 cm. Visible seams are hand-finished with red thread.
The offer includes only a linen dress without accessories.
The materials are resistant to washing and the quality of the seams ensures that the dress will last you for many years.
The dress was made of 100% pure linen, has medium weight 185g/m2.
It's pre-washed - so won't shrink and it's soft and nice to wear.
High quality with Ecotex-100 certificate. Linen is produced in Belarus from local crops.
Note that colors may look different on your monitor depending on their settings and technical characteristics.
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTION
• washing in temperature 40C - colored clothes; 60C – white or natural colored clothes
• wash in the washing machine using „hand wash” program
• do not use bleach or stain removers
• no fast-spinning (it is damaging for seams and fibers)
• hang in the vertical position to dry
• to keep the look, best ironed clothes with wetting water, inside out, up to 150C (two dots)
|Size||Bust circumference||Waist circumference||Hips circumference|
In order to accurately determine the size necessary to order clothing, measure yourself and compare your body measurements with the dimensions given in the table.
Please take measurements only on a naked body. We take measurements with a centimeter tape while standing upright and breathing freely. The bust circumference is given without the bra.
- Height - we measure in a straight line from the top of the head to the feet, standing without shoes, with feet together.
- Chest circumference - we measure horizontally in its widest circumference.
- Waist circumference - we measure horizontally in the place of the largest narrowing of the torso.
- Hip circumference - we measure horizontally around the buttocks in their largest circumference.