Grey wool tunic with brown herringbone pattern hem, size M
- Early medieval tunic suitable for Viking Age re-enactors. Ready to for shipping.
Early medieval tunic based on a find from Birka. It is a basic type of T-shaped tunic with two gussets. The tunic is suitable for reenactors from many regions of Europe.
The tunic is made of medium thickness gray wool, it is very comfortable and comfortable. It has a very simple cut - 2 gussets make the tunic wide at the bottom. The sleeves, sewn at right angles to the body, have an additional gusset under the arm and narrow towards the wrists. It is decorated with a woolen trim in a brown herringbone pattern.
The belt and other items are not included in the set.
Size M: 99-106 cm in the chest.
The actual color of the fabric may vary due to light and different monitor settings.
HOW TO WASH AND CARE FOR YOUR OUTFIT
- washing at 30*C
- recommended hand washing of woolen clothes
- do not use bleach or stain removers - they may destroy the color
- do not spin
- hang to dry, do not tumble dry.
- to maintain a nice appearance, iron on the wrong side up to 120*C (two dots)