100% wool handwoven belt in selected color
- Early medieval tablet belt/selvage woven from 100% wool thread for the Vikings and Slavs. Made to order, waiting time - 1 month.
The belt is made with the traditional and laborious technique of weaving on tablets. It is one of the characteristic elements of early medieval costume.
It is made of 100% wool thread in selected color.
Belt length is 200 cm / 79 inch + tassels
Strap width is 3-3.5 cm / 1.4 inch
Belt is made to order, waiting time - 1 month.
The actual color may be slightly different from the picture shown due to monitor settings and light. If you are looking for a different color, please contact us.
The offer includes the belt only. All other elements visible in the picture are not included in the set! ----------
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTION
• washing in temperature 20C/30C
• wool clothes can be washed only by hands
• do not use bleach or stain removers
• no spinning (it is damaging for seams and fibres)
• hang in the vertical position to dry
• to keep the look, it’s best to iron clothes inside out, up to 120C (one dots)