HANDWOVEN 100% wool red fabric with herringbone twill 350 gr/m2 for historical sewing
- The fabric is completely hand-woven for our workshop!
- The fabric is ready for shipping.
- Beautiful 100% merino wool fabric in red colour with herringbone twill
A beautiful 100% merino wool fabric in red (darker shade) with herringbone pattern/twill is one of the oldest types of fabric. This is due to its amazing properties - breathability, gentleness to the skin, natural production and keeping warm.
This fabric can be used to sew historical costumes. We use this fabric to decorate and sew early medieval clothes in selected regions of Europe and Scandinavia.
This fabric has an average grammage of 350g/m2. The width of the fabric is 120 cm
You can buy multiple quantities starting with:
0.50 m (50 cm) / 20 inches
1.00m (100cm) /39in
1.50 m (150 cm) / 59 inches
By buying 3 x 0.5m (50 cm) you will receive 1.5 meters (150 cm) of fabric.
Please note that the actual color of the item may look slightly different than what you see on your monitor as all screens display colors differently.
WASHING & CARE INSTRUCTION
• washing in temperature 20C/30C
• wool clothes can be washed only by hands
• do not use bleach or stain removers
• no spinning (it is damaging for seams and fibres)
• hang in the vertical position to dry
• to keep the look, it’s best to iron clothes inside out, up to 120C (one dots)